Tuesday, August 21, 2007

JCL T-Shirts are available now!

Hey everyone! Get your very own Johnny-Come-Lately T-shirt now!

These shirts are great for JCLs and long-term Trenton residents who want to stand with their JCL neighbors! These shirts make creative birthday gifts, party favors, and stocking stuffers!

Wear yours around the house, at civic functions, and certainly, at City Hall!

Johnny Pride: You know you have it. Now wear it! Order today!

The nitty-gritty:
Price: $12.95 each
Details: Hanes® 100% preshrunk cotton T-Shirt (white only); Available sizes are: S, M, L, XL. Image is approximately 12 x 12; the words
Johnny
Come
Lately
Trenton, New Jersey
are on top of a map of NJ, with Trenton highlighted in gold; a green burst is behind the map and words. If you want, drop me an email to see the image in more detail.
Payment: cash, money order, personal check, PayPal. Drop me an email to order; please specify how you'll be paying, your shirt size, and quantity you want.

Notes:
This is a community service project for me; I'm not looking to make a profit. It was difficult to find a company who will print a short run, four color job at a reasonable price. There are companies that specialize in this, though (lucky for us!), but I need to submit an order of at least 15 to get that price, which I think is possible (spread the word!). I plan to place the order once I get the requests and payments. It takes about three weeks to process and ship. If you know of a company who can do this for less money and with a quicker turn-around, please let me know.

No comments: